Incentives for New Exhibitors:
IMS has an incentive program for companies who are participating for the first time. This is to ensure that your first year as an IMS exhibitor is the best experience possible. The following benefits are available to you at no additional charge.
- Your company listed on the “Exhibitor Directory” page on the IMS website as a first time exhibitor.
- Company name highlighted in the Exhibition Catalog and fold-out Map Guide.
- Plus the additional benefits included in the exhibit space licensing on the back page of the Exhibit Space Application/Contract.
- Start accumulating priority point for future IMS shows.
Freemen is the "Official" General Service Contractor for IMS2017, Freeman has put together a First Time Exhibitor package. This package includes the following for $643.52:
|• 1 - 6' x 30" Blue Skirted Table
• 2 - Limerick® Chairs by Herman Miller
• 1 - Wastebasket
• 1 - Easel
• 1 - 9' X 10' Blue Carpet
• 1 - 7" x 44" Booth Identification Sign
• First Night Booth Cleaning
To order additional furniture or to see what other services are provided visit the Exhibitor Services page.
The service providers listed on the "Exhibitor Services" page are identified as "Exclusive", "Official" and "Recommended".
- “Exclusive” – providers are those that the IMS participants are required to use because of agreements within the convention center and no other service provider is allowed to serve that function.
- “Official” – service providers that have been named by IMS as the main supplier of a specific service. In some cases are "Official" providers are also exclusive , i.e. electrical and material handling
- “Recommended” – contractors show management suggests that you use. Please note that we have worked with these contractors to ensure competitive prices.
Promotions & Visibility:
The IMS2017 event logos and banners signal your involvement in this global event. We encourage exhibitors and sponsors to promote their participation in the conference. Download a logo on your website, in emails, print advertising and other promotional materials to promote your participation in IMS2017. Click here to download and IMS2017 logo or banner.
Need To Know Information:
Exhibition Dates and Hours
|Tuesday, 6 June||0900 to 1700|
|Wednesday, 7 June
Industry Hosted Reception
|0900 to 1700
1700 to 1800
|Thursday, 8 June||0900 to 1500|
On-Site Registration Dates and Hours
|Saturday, 3 June||0800 to 1900|
|Sunday, 4 June||0700 to 1900|
|Monday, 5 June||0700 to 1900|
|Tuesday, 6 June||0700 to 1800|
|Wednesday, 7 June||0700 to 1800|
|Thursday, 8 June||0700 to 1600|
|Friday, 9 June||0700 to 0900|
All exhibits must be fully installed by 1700 on Monday, 5 June
Advance Warehouse Shipment - Shipments must arrive at the advance warehouse between 24 April and 10 May 2017.
Direct Show Site Shipment - Shipments will not be accepted at the Hawai'i Convention Center prior to 3 June 2017.
Questions: Contact a member of the Exhibition Management team: