Wednesday, 7 June 2017
Location: Hawai‘i Convention Center, Exhibit Hall
There’s so much to do and see at the Exhibition! New for 2017, we’ve allocated special exhibit-only time to ensure that even the most die-hard technical attendees have an opportunity to visit the show floor. Here are some not-to-be-missed activities happening during this time!
• Visit the 5G Demos in the IoT/5G Kiosk area (Booth 848)
• IMS Hackathon, challenging participants at all levels of RF/microwave experience to find out who is the ultimate RF circuit hacker
• Keiki hālau (children's hula) performance in the Gathering Place at 13:45
• Presentation of the Industry Paper Competition and Advanced Practice Paper Competition winners in the Gathering Place after the keiki hālau
• Presentation of the 3MT® Competition winners
• Attend a MicroApps seminar located in the MicroApps Theater (Booth 1946)
About MicroApps: MicroApps seminars are 20-minute technical presentations presented by IMS Exhibitors, addressing commercial microwave technologies that are of interest to the microwave community. MicroApps gives attendees an ideal opportunity to see the latest products, services, and technologies at the world’s largest microwave exhibition.
Visit with the over 450 exhibiting companies that represent the state-of-the-art when it comes to materials, devices, components, and subsystems, as well as design and simulation software and test/measurement equipment. Whatever you are looking to acquire, you will find the industry leaders ready and willing to answer your purchasing and technical questions (see the Exhibition Catalog for a complete listing of companies).